View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 11:14 PM   #100
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulliganman View Post
Im envisioning something like Grave Digger described but maybe not it being an alternative timeline and just a single scene with him and Peggy alone meeting up at the date and time they said at the end of the first Captain America film.

I feel like there’s a strong chance Hayley Atwell is in this. She had a random Instagram post about being in Atlanta reading Gone With the Wind around the time End Game was filming there I believe. Would definitely be the perfect wrap up for Cap seeing as Evans won’t be playing the role anymore.

Stark I believe either dies or hangs up the suit in the wrap up for his character but not before he and Cap patch things up.
Looking forward to the scene where Tony gives Cap his shield back.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote