Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #36
Supporter

Sold my VMAX a few years ago and I'm still kicking myself in the ass for it. I had a gazillion dollars dumped into it, never lost a race on the street with it, it sounded like a NASCAR, and my buddy was running mid 9's with it. It had so much torque that it was easier than hell to ride. Let out the clutch and it would idle you through the intersection. No throttle needed.

There's bikes out there faster and more powerful now, but I don't know if they'd beat my boy light to light or in an 1/8th mile.

This video has a similar bike and it sounds just like mine did. Turn up the volume!!!

rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.