Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #33
MVP

2004 hd fatboy 7k miles

when I was younger I had a Kawasaki kz650...it's a wonder I wasn't killed on that thing.

I had my hd in the shop to get the oil changed, etc, when a big storm came through town and blew the roof off the place. I went by to check on the bike. guy told me it was still in the shed out back and it was ok, since only a couple pieces of tin blew off that roof. so, they call me a couple days later, saying it was done. picked it up and took it home. last night I went to get on it for a short ride and noticed a chip on the front fender about the size of my fingernail. i'm pissed. don't think there's much sense in calling and bitching since I've had it home a couple days now, but shit...

sec

Last edited by seclark; 11-06-2013 at 03:04 PM..
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.