View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 07:55 PM   #117
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I can see it with NCAA wrestling. I hate Hawkeye wrestling right now...they are the epitome of boring.

Northern Iowa on the other hand...those guys freaking go after it.

In terms of preference of styles, I like the Schwab coached products more than I like the Brands coached products...as of the past couple-few years anyways.

Nothing better than the Iowa High School state tournament though.... hell even the youth state tournament is awesome in Iowa. Packed, intense, electric house.
Ryan Morningstar is an assistant coach. Need I say more. That's where the problem starts. He's never been aggressive ever. He has my respect as he was a multiple all-American but boring as hell to watch. I'm with you Rico. Push the action. That's how I'm coaching my boys.
Brianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBrianfo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about