View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 02:16 AM   #110
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss View Post
Disagree. **** all things Iowa wrestling.
Your just talking about the college scene, right?????

Otherwise, **** YOU, ASSHOLE!!!!

Just kidding.

Wrestling has become WAYYYY too freaking defensive at the college level. It's become borderline boring. I'm going to post this article that I read a few weeks ago that I think hits the nail on the head.... gotta find it real quick. Something needs to be done to alleviate this shit... I think overly defensive wrestling it the primary reason as to why the sport was momentarily stripped from the Olympics...that and I think it takes people a while to understand the scoring system and therefore, the strategic aspects of wrestling.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.