Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 10:06 PM   #811
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Seems so to me as well. I mean, he was sold to the fan base as a world wrecker, someone who was going to come in and make an immediate, noticeable difference in both pressure and in defending against the run. I would like to think that deficiencies in the LB corps has something to do with it but even then we SHOULD be getting more from him than we currently are.

We need a killer Linebacker and a shut down corner to round this thing out.
Yeah. I agree.

With all this talk about Clark, nobody is appreciating what a big play Mathieu made with his perfectly timed blitz/sack.

He sure is an ungrade over Ron Parker.

I'd say Eric Berry but the last time he actually played more than a few quarters Mahomes wasn't even on the ****ing team.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.