View Single Post
Old 03-10-2024, 03:14 AM   #94
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
He also drafted 4 Hall of Famers in like 5 drafts in KC.

He’s one of the great talent evaluators in NFL history.

Veach has been great but I don’t understand why we can’t acknowledge that there would be no Super Bowls without John Dorsey as there would be no Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, Chris Jones or Tyreek Hill.

This man built the core of the Chiefs dynasty and Veach fine tuned it.
I would take Veach over Dorsey every time without the slightest hesitation. He may even be a better overall evaluator when you consider his later round picks and the overall quantity of contributors. But, yeah, those picks were unreal by Dorsey and obviously are a MASSIVE reason for our success. I don't really get why people don't think "he did a great job for us in the draft, and then we upgraded with a guy who could also deal with the cap and wasnt a bellend"...both have been huge reasons for our success.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote