View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 11:03 PM   #197
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
JFC, I have a few times in my life, and it's terrifying. Once, when I was 15-16, I swore there was an alien in my bedroom staring at me for what was hours. I wouldn't (couldn't) move, I could only stare.
There is a GREAT book (grounded in reality) that explains that most people who think they've been visited by something out of the paranormal are really just experiencing sleep paralysis.

http://www.amazon.com/People-Believe.../dp/0805070893

They actually document an experiment in which they sleep deprive a man while he's on a road trip and he becomes delusional and is convinced he's been abducted. It's fascinating.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.