View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 05:55 PM   #2
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

My votes are below.

Positive - River Kings. River Kings is a great name. It brings back memories of Mike Fink and the old west, but not in an anti-Indian way. This is a great name.

Neutral - Blues, Ocelots. I really like the name Blues, but there's a hockey team of some sort in Missouri that has the name. And it doesn't work well with the uniforms. I like Ocelots. I could go with Ocelots, but not enough to vote for it.

Negative - Saucers, Sizzle. I suggested Saucers as a politically correct name, but i'm learning that there are much better names. Sizzle sounds like the name of a strip club, which is not a bad thing but it would require a complete revamping of the cheerleader strategy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.