Thread: Movies and TV Syfy: The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 09:34 AM   #34
MVP

I love the fact that the authors are having so much input. Really psyched for this one.

Unfortunately I'm on this recent kick to read source materials before seeing movies and am currently trying to finish up 4 more Star Wars books before Force Awakens. I've already read the original for Expanse, but had no idea that they'd expanded it with EIGHT more books and more to come in 16/17.

Trying to catch up on some good comics and TV shows too. I'm in media overload!

EDIT:
OK looks like mostly short stories. Only 2 new books published in the series to hit 5 currently, with a planned total of 9. Still a lot of reading to do this month.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/56399-expanse

Last edited by unlurking; 11-13-2015 at 09:43 AM..
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.