Thread: Food and Drink The Best Coffee
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2022, 02:45 AM   #97
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Filtered water.

I worked in the food service industry. Always drank coffee.

Don't give a **** if it's Maxwell House, gotta use filtered water and measure that shit out.

Apparently Tom Petty found out, too : https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...y-search.html/
or you can be lazy about it like me and use a little cone filter and pour boiling water over it into a coffee cup and enjoy it. That is my 2nd preferred coffee method. The french press does taste better but I find it a little annoying to have to get the grinds out, take it apart to clean properly. I don't like using coffee makers at all, I feel like it's not going to be very clean in the reservoir after a while even if you try to clean it.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.