View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 10:59 PM   #14959
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
We run across them all the time in the field. They like Bromegrass early spring popping up in pastures. Its not a shroom its a toadstool it resembles a old french soldiers helmet hence the name liberty cap. Heck sometimes you can find them after periods of spring rains in your lawn in clumps with long stems almost like a dandeline. Young guys on the crew its like finding gold in a streambed. They fill there tool pouches I just turn a blind eye have no interest.
I had them once out in Iowa visiting in-laws at the time. I didn't really care for them at all. The texture is just dastardly and the flavor. What flavor?

So many other better mushrooms out there, imo.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.