View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 09:59 PM   #14956
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
I've found some that appeared to be liberty caps but I was too much of a chicken shit to eat them and find out. Always had a fear of eating poisonous shrooms. Is there a sure-fire way to id them?
We run across them all the time in the field. They like Bromegrass early spring popping up in pastures. Its not a shroom its a toadstool it resembles a old french soldiers helmet hence the name liberty cap. Heck sometimes you can find them after periods of spring rains in your lawn in clumps with long stems almost like a dandeline. Young guys on the crew its like finding gold in a streambed. They fill there tool pouches I just turn a blind eye have no interest.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.