View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 04:58 PM   #50
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Good write up. Horrible game, makes me question why they **** I even bother. Yes, some will say "settle down, it's one game". But, when is the last time you ever saw the Patriots have some goofy ass shit like that snap on the FG? Never? You know WHY? Because they actually want to destroy the souls of every team they face, and they don't take anything for granted. This team will NEVER go to the SB with this kind of bullshit coaching. 3rd and 2...let's pass it, even though we had a couple of really nice runs. Pat...throw the ****er away, don't take a sack there (not that it mattered, but still).

We're just a team that ****s up constantly when they can least afford it. The worst part is, I'm starting to think it is what it is. I keep telling myself not to get too high or too low on these idiots, but they never cease to find new and creative ways to lose. Kudos...FFS...

Oh. Great write up blah blah blah...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.