Thread: Football Big Ben out for season
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 06:31 PM   #84
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
I own 12 big books on them blues. An NFL Enclyclopedia. 22 books on Islam/The Middle East, 30 books on the black experience, I did subscride to Track & Field News magazine until it went digital, I own a ton of wrestling mags and stuff by every legendary sci fi/fantasy author, my musical library in immense over 10,00 CD's/tapes/records. That is my...Google.

So this Cooper couldn't have been similiar to that?

I could stump everyone here with trivia questions where no Googling could help ya, trust me.
I have over 10,000 and over 6,000 vinyl records, plus around 20 TB of music on hard drives.

I WIN.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.