Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 10:17 PM   #130
Veteran

Agreed. Hard to guess what beach will do. I’d differ on the meat of the draft. Getting a LT around 20-25 seems like a great value for the talent that’s available and our need of a LT. If we have to wait until the third round or later for a WR, so be it. This seems like the right time to find a LTOTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Hey, I like lots of these kids, and I wouldn't be surprised if they take two, but I would personally be surprised if they haven't taken one by pick #65.

It's one of those drafts where the meat of the draft fits our needs perfectly, and I can't see not taking advantage of that.

But, as I've said, every time I try to guess what Veach is going to do, I'm wrong, lol, so we'll see. I didn't think he valued CB's-and he took Mcduffie. I didn't think he'd take a RB in the first, and he took Clyde. (oops). I thought he might re-sign Sneed, but let Jones walk.

So anyone that feels like they've got the plan figured out in advance, I'd love to hear it and compare notes after.

I'd just say that for me, If a Guyton or Morgan is there at #32, I'm taking them, and I'm taking the best WR on the board at #64 unless that's just terrible value, but I don't think that's going to be the case. I doubt ALL of the guys rated in there are going to be gone.

and I'm probably not looking DT until possibly late.

But I have no idea what Veach will do. But it'll probably work out better than my plan.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.