View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 05:25 PM   #294
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
How does the '24 class of LT's compare to the '25 class of LT's?

Curious if this should be the year for the big splash move up, or next year.

My assumption is this year since WR is our other biggest hole and is so deep, combined with the fact that there are a ton of QB's & WR's going in the first round this year, which could slide LT talent down the board a bit into a more manageable trade up range.
Don't hold me to this but I'd guess right now (pending players developing) that 2025 is likely not as deep of a class but there might be as many as 4 1st round LT prospects (lacking the plethora of RTs)...

Probably R1
Kelvin Banks, Texas
Josh Simmons, Ohio State
Anthony Belton, N.C. State
Will Campbell, LSU (Needs to improve in pass pro)
Josh Conerly, Jr., Oregon (Likely needs move to guard but we'll see how he develops in pass pro this year)

Probably R2-3
Jalen Travis, Princeton (this year's Amegadjie)
Jack Nelson, Wisconsin (probably needs to kick to RT)
Turner Corcoran, Nebraska
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote