Thread: Movies and TV DC Birds of Prey
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 03:07 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Eh. I'll wait until video, but Robbie is hot AF, so I'll for sure catch it sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I'll watch Robbie do just about anything. So fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Just saw it. Much better than expected. Think “grrl power” crossed with “Scott Pilgrim” editing and a bit of “Deadpool” (MUCH more violence and f-bombs than I expected). Robbie and Winstead are still hot for their ages, the chick playing Black Canary is a smokeshow in tight pants, and the ladies all fight well. Easily the best thing DC has done yet IMO.
Speaking of SP-v-tW Robbie is alpha hot, but I saw in a couple of stills that MEW can still straight GET IT!!

And, not for nothing but a bit of trivia, that 'chick playing Black Canary' is the sister of famed French icon Juicy Schmulliyay.

Also, seems like appropriate placement instead of a new thread

Last edited by Baby Lee; 02-07-2020 at 03:21 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.