Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 02:04 AM   #165
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
I will agree to disagree. My point still stands. Very few (only 2 actually) black QBs have won a Super Bowl.
I'm seriously not trying to knock these mobile black qbs but their style of play isn't as sustainable as what white boy pocket passers are. You actually believe a guy like Lamar Jackson is going to win a Super Bowl? lol

I also disagree that Hurts will be the number one pick. Its probably gonna be Tua (who is of course black) so you do kinda have a point there at least.
I'm not talking the past with this, I'm talking about what we are seeing right now, and the future.

Five divisions could be won by black QB's.

Ravens/Jackson
Cowboys/Prescott
Seahawks/Wilson
Houston/Watson
Chiefs/Mahomes

A Cowboys vs Chiefs SB a legit possibility, the first SB with two black QB's.

Do you follow HS football? Look at what we are seeing there, look at the NCAA.

Romo was replaced by who, Flacco was replaced by who, Luck retires who steps in, down goes Brees, who steps in, the first draft pick was who?

Jalen Hurts is totally out playing Tua this season, and he is the current Heisman fav.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.