Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 01:52 AM   #162
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
How many current NFL teams have a white boy pocket passer?

If you watch HS/NCAA football, what are you seeing?

The days of standing tall in the pocket are coming to an end, now it's put pressure on a defense on the perimeter, make them worry about the run.

There is Eli, nobody is worried at all about him running the ball so here they come, totally different deal with a Lamar Jackson back there.

The first draft pick next season with be Jalen Hurts out of Oklahoma, he can scoot.
I will agree to disagree. My point still stands. Very few (only 2 actually) black QBs have won a Super Bowl.
I'm seriously not trying to knock these mobile black qbs but their style of play isn't as sustainable as what white boy pocket passers are. You actually believe a guy like Lamar Jackson is going to win a Super Bowl? lol

I also disagree that Hurts will be the number one pick. Its probably gonna be Tua (who is of course black) so you do kinda have a point there at least.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.