Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2022, 06:45 PM   #86
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
We have a close friend going through this right now. To make a long story short, just in the past few years, the longevity associated with Pancreatic cancer has increased dramatically due to new treatments. In researching treatments for our close friend I was informed by a medical professional in the Virginial Piper cancer treatment center here is Scottsdale that the outlook is much brighter. Although there's no cure, it's not unusual for the survival rate for stage 4 pancreatic cancer has increased to 3, 5, even 10 years depending on the treatment. I have some other info that might be helpful if Nzoner would like to PM me.
Whoa that’s awesome news
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote