View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 11:16 AM   #195
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Well I hope you don't agree with me if I tell you you know what you're talking about .

A good RB is still needed to keep this offense at an elite level, fullstop. If folks didn't notice the impact that Hunt leaving had on the team then I don't know what to tell you. The Pats could never have shut out Tyreek and Travis on the field IF Kareem was there. Williams is decent, not elite.
You obviously didn't watch the AFCCG, when Williams has a GREAT game.

There was no drop-off in the offense after Hunt went out. The offense changed a bit but it was still every bit as good.

It's not 1995 anymore.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.