View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 05:09 PM   #4199
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
The doubting pussies in the Super Bowl game thread will live forever in infamy and it will be FREAKING GLORIOUS
Pretty prophetic, if I do say so myself.

My question is, how did the doubting pussies not know that they were setting themselves up for a lifetime of humiliation and regret? Did they not watch our other playoff games? Had they never seen Mahomes play before the SB?

Did they somehow not realize the gravity of it all? That this game thread will be bumped for the next century? Did they not realize that even if we win twenty more championships, this specific SB game thread will outlive all of us? This thread will be bumped by the grand-kids of people who haven't even been born yet.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote