View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 07:35 PM   #21
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Man, where did all the negative nancies cum from? We are Kansas and as such will always be good unless proved otherwise. A team of

Dotson
Grimes
Agbaji
Mitch
McCormack

Is better talent than anyone in our league and more than about all but 16 teams. With AZ in there it’s top 5-7. Everyone is looking at roster turnover - look at who Dook and KY are losing.
Duke and UK are losing a lot, but they also both have 3 top 40 recruits signed already.

I don’t see a reason to believe we’ll be much better than last year unless something drastically changes on the recruiting front. Any increase in productivity by the returning players may well be offset by losing Lawson.

I have zero faith that Doke will stay healthy if he returns. He’s had 4 injuries in 3 seasons.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.