Thread: Chiefs "Lamar > Mahomes"
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 08:22 AM   #104
Rookie

Lamar isn't as good as Mahomes. Certainly I wouldn't take him over Mahomes, and I'm a Ravens fan who hopes we knock the hell out of you, Sunday.

However, he's no dummy. He may not speak well, but he's no dummy. No successful quarterback is, considering what they have to know and how quickly they must be able to apply that knowledge under the split second changes in game conditions once that ball is snapped.

Lamar's the most EXCITING quarterback in the NFL right now because of his running ability. And he's improved a lot as a passer. What's more, Lamar Jackson is a lot further away from his eventual peak than Mahomes is because he's played less. We don't know how good Jackson will get or how they'll stack up a few years from now.

I do know that Sunday will be one hell of a game, just as last year's was. I hope the outcome is different.
mikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmikezpen is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about