Thread: Chiefs "Lamar > Mahomes"
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 02:16 AM   #98
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
I’m guessing many native Americans were chiefs. This notion is supported by the fact that there were many tribes and they were around for a while.

That being said, I don’t care about the rest of that. If I did I would just google it. Which I’m sure you did prior to this post.
Then you'd be wrong, a tribe had very few Chiefs.

Dude, serious track fan here, ok? I don't need to Google anything ok?

Go ahead guy Google that, show me how easy it is, come on, let me guess...you don't wan't to take the time well neither do I.

Google this one.

He was a stud sprinter at SJS, and one of the top DB's in the nation, the Chiefs converted him to RB, but....a banged up knee did him in.
Who?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote