View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 11:51 PM   #68
Hi, I'm Llama

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Ouch.
Yep, it was a banner weekend for this DJ... worked a dance last night where I had to play 90% latin music, had my check and tip (and previous gigs from the week checks) stolen by hotel staff that are managed by someone who suddenly forgot how to speak english at 1am (even though he had been speaking english to me all night), get up this morning, file the reports with the OP police department, go out to unload my van and find the storage unit latch laying on the ground.

The only 'upside' is that the primary system didn't get stolen because it was in the van. My karoke system, second system, back up system, and the second system lights were all stolen.

Cops show up to take the report and the only thing they had to say was 'guess the weren't outdoorsmen'.... (they left the camping equipment, life jackets, and two $1000+ sets of golf clubs)
grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.grandllama must have mowed badgirl's lawn.