Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 03:23 PM   #124
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
Maybe I'm expecting too much. The first season blew me away and the second seems to be dragging along. The first season spent some time with backstories for the characters however nothing on Stormfront. I also find The Deep really annoying...
I agree that The Deep’s scenes really drag on for me. I couldn’t care less about his arc and just want them to get back to the main plot whenever he’s on screen.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.