Thread: Computers Friend needs a new gaming PC
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 03:36 PM   #13
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
A good comparison on these ~200 dollar CPUs. Trade blows depending on the game, right now im still partial to the Ryzens, and have done my last four builds with them. The multi threaded performance just outdoes the Intel chips at the same price point. So for certain games they are better, and they are within a couple percent on single threaded FPS in games that lean that way. (Current pricing 189/ 199/ 205)

I love just about everything about my Ryzen 1900x except for one small thing that I can't seem to fix. I get long Hard drive pauses when accessing them for everyday tasks. Unzipping or even moving files can pause a few seconds for what it seems is no good reason. Even renaming a folder can take 10 to 15 seconds.

I'm usually a pro at tracking down such oddities but I've found no solutions to this problem.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.