View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 06:10 AM   #1806
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I havent lost shit.

Ask me if I still like the Cubs future over the Cardinals. Answer: Yes.

The Cubs need to tweak their roster, not tear it apart. They still have 4 guys under control that if they threw their names into the hat they could name their ****ing price. Even if you take one out of the equation you still have 3 and then Kyle Schwarber bringing it up the rear hitting 40 HRs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
He is mad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Cubs seem to be taking it up the rear this September, hoss.
Quote:
The Cubs fan lashes out as his dynasty dies before his eyes.
Quote:
Isn't your entire starting pitching staff a bunch of aging veterans?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Hamels is done after this season. Lester has 1 year left.

They will need to figure out what to do with the 5th spot that Hamels is vacating.

They still have Hendricks and Darvish has been pretty ****ing good for a few months now. Whether Darvish continues this trend into next season or not is up in the air and if he can remain healthy.

I'd like to see them get a legit top 3 rotational piece for a playoff roster and I would feel pretty comfortable that Quintana and Lester wouldn't **** it up in the regular season.

The bullpen and the swing and miss in the lineup is a much bigger issue than the starting pitching.
Maybe you wernt talking "dynasty" in this thread but for god damn sure your fellow Cubby fans were. National media was.

Dude, read your posts, You sound pissed. Thats okay embrace the horror. We have been in that place for 3 years. We are/were pissed. It's just rival smack.

We haven't been in the playoffs in 3 years. You wont have to go back too many pages to find me bitching about my team, GM etc. and I'm probably the biggest homer in here. No one in here thinks we have a chance at a WS. For right now, we are just glad to to be sending our rival home this year, just like your team did to us.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 09-21-2019 at 06:15 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.