Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 04:21 PM   #2730
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Honestly, I wasn't that familiar with them, but I looked them up and, it seems that for the money, they would serve you well. Only one way to find out.....buy it and shoot some birds!

For me, though, I would probably prefer the Remington - for the name and reputation alone.
Yeah there’s usually a lot of truth to the old “get what you pay for” saying, but it’s not like I’d use it a lot... other than occasional target practice I’d only use it 3-4 times a year tromping through the fields with my bud during bird season

What I REALLY want is the $800 AK47 this place has, but just can’t justify the expense lol
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.