View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 12:44 PM   #64
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
This a million times.

I don't care how many weapons Mahomes has around him IF you can't keep him upright it doesn't matter. Mahomes makes everyone better around him and if means taking slightly less talent at WR and RB in order to keep a steely wall in front of him I'm all for it.
I think they could use better play from the interior linemen but to suggest having an all pro line instead of receivers is counterintuitive.

The only way to truly prevent QB hits is to get the ball out of his hands. Having weapons at TE, slot WR, and RB accomplish that.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote