View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 11:08 AM   #1093
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
So I looked up the play on viewed it on You Tube and I can't believe that you think NFL officials would not blow a whistle on a tackle like that. Miles himself got up celebrating first and not immediately trying to advance the ball. And when the whistle blew Jack was more concerned about getting credit for the fumble.

It was an absolute miracle that the initial call by the crew was correct regarding the fumble.

This link to the play on youtube does not even have Romo or Nantz bring up your complaint about Jack being deprived of the chance to advance the ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgpUkBtzqVc

It seems like you have never watched NFL football if you are nursing that play as some kind of historical blown call.

Considering that each official on the field has a whistle, it would have been the most stupendous miracle of all time for a crazy trick play like that to have a ball carrier stripped of the ball on the tackle and for a whistle to not have been blown. I bet at least two officials blew a whistle thinking the play was over.

Even with today's guidance to officials to try to not blow whistle on a fumble play, it would be an all time miracle for a whistle not to be blown on a play like that.

I bet 95% of Jags season ticket holders would have to look up this play to figure out what you are talking about.
Patriot ballwashing bullshit
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.