View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 01:05 PM   #60
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
But with the players you mentioned, you're not guaranteed to get a plug and play starter...you're drafting guys that are projected to play G, RT, or need development...aka what you already have.

Now I'll give you Mims, I just don't think he'll be there close enough to even go up for.

I also believe the value proposition in taking the 5th, 6th, or 7th best WR is a lot more than taking the 7th or 8th best tackle but again...that's just me.
I don't think Kingsley or Morgan are as unlikely to start at OT at some point this season as you think. I'm not certain I'd call either surefire day 1 starters, but I think they're pretty safe bets.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.