Thread: Josh Rosen
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 01:11 PM   #30
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Won't get that out of Newton I assure you. Newton will fold like a house of cards once Bellichek's heat starts coming down to the point where Newton will get benched. And then Newton will use the bigotry card against Bill and then Newton gets cut. BB won't put up with the 'Black Drag Queen Drama' BS nor excuses why they lost(Cam pointing fingers at others). This is my prediction for this season for CN.
You're never ****ing right about ANYTHING.

You downvoted me for stating that the Chiefs would take a running back early in the 2020 draft on multiple occasions. You've consistently backed shitty players and your football IQ, much like your regular IQ, hovers somewhere around Zero.

You're a narcissistic, homophobic asshole who also pretends to be a psychologist but in reality, you're a phony know-nothing Quack.

You're a worthless twat of a man.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote