Thread: Josh Rosen
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 10:09 AM   #28
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Belichick managed to Houdini 10 wins from Matt ****ing Cassel. I think he could manage it.
Won't get that out of Newton I assure you. Newton will fold like a house of cards once Bellichek's heat starts coming down to the point where Newton will get benched. And then Newton will use the bigotry card against Bill and then Newton gets cut. BB won't put up with the 'Black Drag Queen Drama' BS nor excuses why they lost(Cam pointing fingers at others). This is my prediction for this season for CN.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote