Thread: Josh Rosen
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 12:38 PM   #25
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Any thoughts on Sidney Jones (CB) that Philly is cutting?
Mecca said in another thread that Jones is too injury prone.

I'd normally agree, but I think teams are absolutely about to rake Sneed across the coals until Breeland returns. I think we need whatever reinforcements we can get.

Of course, I posted a freakout thread last year about how bad our CB corps were and they ended up playing well and winning a Super Bowl.

For the record, the Chiefs suspected their CB depth chart wasn't good enough last year, which is why they made a push for Jalen Ramsey.

The Chiefs currently suspect their CB chart isn't good enough, which is why they kicked the tires on Logan Ryan.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.