View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 05:31 AM   #853
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
Rough news of Tevin Jenkins today (back surgery, out for a few months). Think he still has a bright future though.

I almost skipped the OBJr trade to go with Jenkins. Despite the setback, I think he's in a good situation to bounce back.
I think it has become obvious that the originally stated condition by Oklahoma State medical staff, that he had a "back strain," was not updated through any of the draft process. That "strain" magically followed him to the pros, which means it caused misalignment and, potentially, nerve damage.

I think there's a great chance he does bounce back, but I likely wouldn't have made the pick if I knew that it was something beyond a strain that was properly handled.

My 4th round guy, Ball, is out multiple weeks with a high ankle too.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.