View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 10:14 PM   #850
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Okay, here's my draft.

#2-58 - Terrace Marshall, WR (Panthers)

My choice here came down to Marshall or ILB Nick Bolton. However, I'm desperate for WRs so Marshall filled a slot better for me.

#2-63 - Andre Cisco, FS (Jaguars)

We're okay on starters at safety, but will likely lose one or both in the next couple of years. Cisco seems like an instant starter and could even start for us as a rookie.

I debated between Cisco, WR Anthony Schwartz, and CB Paulson Adebo. If I needed a center, I would have definitely gone with Creed Humphrey. I really wanted Schwartz, but it seemed like a better pick to take Cisco.

#4-144 - Shaun Wade, CB (Ravens)

I'm generally pretty good at drafting CBs, so I've got a good stable. But I need another one with upside, and Wade is it.

The choice came down to Wade or TE Brevin Jordan. I need depth at TE, but it's hard to spend picks on the position when I've got Kelce there.

#5-175 - Cameron McGrone, OLB (patriots)

This was my toughest pick, because there were four players I really liked: McGrone, WR Simi Fehoko, ILB KJ Britt, and CB Deommodore Lenoir. I went back and forth on these guys and finally picked McGrone over Lenoir because I can't draft OLBs so I have to keep trying.

#6-209 - Sam Ehlinger, QB (Colts)

I need a developmental QB and didn't see any other prospects who wowed me, so Ehlinger was the only guy I considered.

#6-215 - Dazz Newsome, WR (Bears)

My WR group is weak, so I'll give Newsome a shot. I didn't really consider anyone else.

#7-223 - Trey Smith, G (Chiefs)

This was another tough one, because there were several guys I liked. Other than Smith, I was intrigued by G Jack Anderson, CB Israel Mukuami, and S JaCoby Stevens. Even though I'm very strong at G, I couldn't pass up Smith's potential.

#7-247 - Dylan Moses, ILB (Signed by Jaguars)

I traded down specifically to draft a couple of undrafted free agents. The first of those is Moses, who is trying to come back from a major knee injury. He got back onto the field, but with questions about how well his recovery went. I'll roll the dice. I didn't consider anyone else.

#7-258 - Marvin Wilson, DT (Signed by Browns)

This one's a big risk, but with potential reward. He looked good in the past, but had a terrible final year in college and also is apparently a vocal locker room guy in a way that's not welcomed. For a late pick I'll give him a shot, even though I already have a bunch of bodies at the DT spot. I didn't consider anyone else.

Last edited by Rain Man; 05-09-2021 at 10:23 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote