View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 08:39 AM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Watkins and Robinson are gone. Toney would be the instant #2 WR outside with Hardman inside and Hill on the other side.

And you're not replacing a guard. You assume that Toney can't win a starting job and then turn around and assume Davis can. Kind of a double standard, no?
I don't think Davis would have to beat out anyone, I think he'd straight up be plugged in there. I think they'll overmake the interior OL.

I woudln't be opposed to Toney or any WR I'm just not keen on it being a first rounder after we just burned a 2nd on Hardman.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.