View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 11:05 AM   #5
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It would be hard for me to take a WR with Wyatt Davis sitting there. Man the more I read about him, I think he's gonna be a really good player.
Believe he blew out a knee in the title game. Could affect his stock a bit.

The only knock I've seen on him is that he has never played C and is probably a G-only player. I like him a lot but can't see them using a 1st on a G... could see it on an OL, but I'd expect it to be someone who can play T. Teven Jenkins at Oklahoma State is interesting as a guy who has played LT, RT, and G.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.