View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 11:03 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I used to get so caught up in wanting this position or that position, but now I just want the BPA in the 1st and 2nd if possible. Veach has found IMO a lot of good role players, but through his 3 drafts so far I'm still not seeing many "star" type players. Obviously that's a little difficult with not having a 1st round pick until 2020 and picking so late in the round, but I think this would be a good time to start adding some real impact players regardless of the position.

There are likely a few positions you can count out for rd 1 like QB and RB, but beyond that I want to see us take a top talent that slipped who can hopefully hit the ground running and not take 2-3 years to develop like we've seen with several of our recent higher picks.
That's because up until recently we have made awful picks
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.