View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 08:03 AM   #1028
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Just my opinion. Doesn't mean I'm right.

He hasn't posted since the 20th of January.

I admire his handling his sickness with grace. I'm really sad he lost his wife. She was at the tailgate, too.

I just wish I could've been there for him in some fashion.

This feels like when my step dad died.

Diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer, died seven days later. No funeral, no service..

Just gone.

:sad:
One of his daughters was going to post something after his death so we waited. We gave them their space. Ended up still being too raw so they said go ahead and let people know on the Planet.

He was adamant that he didn't want people to know about the health issues. You have to respect his wishes.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.