View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 10:53 AM   #128
Retired Bearcat

Thanks mods for moving this. Can I speak my peace without this going back to DC?

If not...**** off. (just kidding you bunch of pansies).

True story....

I was outside mowing and couldn't help but but keep thinking of this thread. Stopped the mower and came inside to make a post that will get ignored.

Right wing, left wing....doesnt matter. Swallow your pride and say God Bless/Biden/Abdulag/Gondi/Trump.

I never thought we would see the day when we would fight each other over stupid shit. Covid/Non-Covid...Vaxed-NonVaxed...

At some point both sides need to just shake ****ing hands and "agree to disagree"

I've lost family in the military and have more left in.

My son, to this day, knows respect. He is 10 years old and knows he better go shake the hand of a vet. We was at a McDs a couple of months a go and he got up and went to shake a hand.....the vet was confused. My son pointed to his hat and said thank you. Shook his hand and walked away.

We'll never know his name or see him again.....but it wouldn't have happened without people like Mr. Flagg.

I'd give my savings ($3.57) to have my 10 year old shake his hand and say thank you.

RIP Mr. Flagg

[IMG][/IMG]

HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote