View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 05:57 PM   #5717
Indian Twitter

Five to six years ago when I bought my irons I was having a hard time adjusting to the new wedges. I ended up using my old PW and SW for a year but in year two because the faces of my PW and SW from my old set o MP-14s were worn off I switched to using the new ones. I never have been able to adjust and it's killed my short game. So now I've ordered a new SW. I'm reverting back to my youth when I was a Hogan guy. Hogan has been down since then but I think they've made a small comeback. I ordered one of the new Equalizer SWs with 56* loft. I can't wait to get it. I also sent them a message asking if I could order just the PW that comes with the set of ICON irons. Back in the day that was the original Equalizer. When I was young I could do a lot with my Equalizer. It was a great utility club. I never needed a third wedge. That just seemed silly to me. I tried the three wedge thing and just ended up with three wedges I couldn't use. Hopefully I can get the PW from the ICONs and it will be like the old Equalizer. Then maybe I can get my short game back. I loved those old Hogan Apex irons from back in the day. The persimmon headed woods were awesome too. And beautiful!
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.