View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 08:29 AM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
I can appreciate that htismaqe, thanks. Kind of feels like you are getting something for free, right? Love it.

For the last two seasons, I have had to watch the CBS Chiefs broadcasts on antenna, without a dvr to pause for bathroom and refreshment breaks.

Watching what seems like endless commercials is the main issue for me, but it also kind of brings back old memories of timing the commercials to get back to the game in time.

We really like several CBS shows, but I can't even get a grip around dealing with their commercials if I don't have to, thus the desire to implement a DVR.

Also there is that thing about watching a show when you want to, so we have kind of diverted to Netflix and Amazon.
My TV can pause so I have that. I can't record shows but it has a rolling 90minute buffer that it stores on a USB stick.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote