View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 11:21 AM   #106
Andy Reid Supporter

I think Remmers is now our most important FA. But I don’t feel as bad bc I think Rankin needs more time to rehab. He was a rock solid G in 2019 but has looked poor this year.

I would be open to signing Jason Peters. Yes he’s old but he’s still pretty solid and he would be cheap. Oh and he’s an Andy Reid guy.

We need G’s but Andy has proven he can get quality G’s late in LDT, Fulton and most recently Allegretti (what a find!). I’d like Andy to take at least one G in the 5th or 6th rd.

I think our biggest needs are still receiver and pass rusher and C.

We really need a receiver badly bc if something happens to Tyreek or Kelce? Then the offense will really be in trouble.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.