View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 03:31 PM   #25
MVP

I personally think the name chiefs is in no way derogatory and should survive. But assuming a change has to happen, I think chieftains is ideal because it doesn’t apply just to Native American tribes. It is a much more general term. Just remove the arrowhead on the helmet and keep the interlocking KC.

That way, the fans can continue to refer to them as the chiefs and there isn’t much anyone can say about it. But again, I don’t think this will be necessary. Redskins is clearly ****ed but chiefs is is a cool name that I think is respectful.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli