View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 11:34 AM   #94
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Suspect writing really took me out of this film.

Oooh. We cant allow Kong off the island, because Godzilla will come for him.

Ok so we will move Kong, but lets do it via ship on the ocean, you know, where Godzilla lives. Ok bruh.

Heres also a fun problem for you to solve without getting spoilery.

A fights B. B is SOUNDLY defeated by A. Brink of death defeated.

C appears, and begins to THOROUGHLY double fist the asshole of A. Pillar to post, coast to coast raw dogging that ass, no lube no reacharound, no call back after.

How am I now to believe that B can now come in and just ****start the head of C after what C has done to A, who literally just got through almost killing B?

Like who wrote this? A 5 year old?

Spoiler!

I suggest finding another way to spend 2 hours. Lot of shit that just doesnt make any sense and you wont remember it in a day anyway.

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote