Thread: Movies and TV Yellowstone
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2018, 08:55 PM   #25
Veteran

Just finished episode 5 and really dug it.
Kinda baffled by a lot of the negative reviews from TV critics on Rotten Tomatoes (its only at 50%) . Oh well , I'm really loving this show so I don't give a shit what a lot of the naysayers are saying.
Love the sibling bickering / fighting between Jamie & Beth (played brilliantly by Kelly Reilly ).

I don't have too big of a problem with Costner taking a back seat in most scenes/story lines, I'm sure we'll get more of him later on .
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.